Monday, May 13, 2013

EGGPLANT

So I haven't updated this in a while, but figure why not today.   Why does TB ticker say eggplant for like 2-3 weeks or something?  I don't know what fruit/veggie we're on now.


How far along:  26 weeks  (and 2 days)

Total weight gain: 13 lbs

Maternity clothes:
  yes...and pants are not my friend.  The maternity jeans I got stifle the life out of me.  I prefer skirts and dresses.  My arse and hips are definitely bigger. 

Stretch marks:
  no

Sleep:   Good! 

Best moment of this week:  Going to the Ellen show last week, and then getting an awesome glider and ottoman for $60 this weekend.

Miss anything:  Running, sort of...but it is so far out of reach now.  Sometimes I'd like a beer.

Movement:  Yes!  I feel movement every day now - it is amazing!

Food cravings:   Watermelon, pineapple


Anything making you queasy or sick:  Sometimes if I'm tired, but mostly I feel good.

Have you started to show yet: 
HAHA, yes.


Gender:   ?  Team GREEN!

Labor signs:
.

Belly button in or out:  It is my third nipple.  I wear undershirts almost every day to try to conceal it, it's kinda embarrassing.

Wedding rings on or off:  on

Happy or moody most of the time:   happy

Looking forward to:   My parents visiting next week!!!




3 comments:

  1. Update!!!!! Yeah :D

    Bump pics next??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You updated! Woo! LoL! Glad to see you're doing well and awesome glider btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still so jelly and excited about you being on the mother's day ellen show. Is it pathetic that I am still holding out hope that I am one of the 4 (out of like a million entries) who will win from home? LOL

    ReplyDelete