Monday, February 18, 2013

Lemon tree, very pretty

Hi friends!  Hope everyone is enjoying their President's Day.  As I write this I am looking out our window onto a playground full of little girls...it's pretty sweet.  


How far along: 14 weeks (and 2 days), size of a lemon!  Makes me think of the Peter Paul and Mary song

Total weight gain: 2-3 lbs

Maternity clothes:  jeans for sure (just sick of the rubberband/bella band for the moment), but I still have other regular things I wear

Stretch marks:  nope

Sleep:  ok, minus crazy dreams.  I'm thinking it's less hormones and more demons. 

Best moment of this week:  Announcing the news to my far away friends with a funny email.  Went whale watching with the hubby, that was pretty cool.  Also, NO MORE FIRST TRI! 

Miss anything:  running, having energy

Movement:  all the books and people say you can't feel anything at this point but I wonder sometimes...

Food cravings:  oranges every day

Anything making you queasy or sick:  sometimes the smell of meat, or being tired

Have you started to show yet:  I have a little bump, but it's not obvious unless I wear a tight shirt and even then not really

Gender:  I was feeling boy but now I don't know anymore....?

Belly button in or out:  In, but it is sticking out more and was kinda uncomfortable the other day, a bizarre feeling!

Wedding rings on or off:  on

Happy or moody most of the time:   definitely had some moody days, especially if I don't sleep well

Looking forward to: getting back even more energy and figuring out a workout routine.

Time to go finish making dinner...making pizza tonight!   :) 

1 comment:

  1. I started feeling a little something around 14 weeks. It was like a small muscle twitch and it would only happen when I was in the bath tub and completely relaxed or when I was about to lay in bed and was also relaxed.

    I felt it on and off. Maybe 2 times the whole week, then the next week it was the same and finally last week I started feeling it more and more especially when I drink OJ!

    Glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete