Saturday, February 2, 2013

Twelve weeks


This will be short because I am super tired.  

How far along:  12 weeks?!

Total weight gain:  Between 0-3 lbs, depending on time of day

Maternity clothes:  Bella band/rubber band is my friend

Stretch marks:  nope

Sleep:   Last night I slept through the night (until 6 am anyway) for the first time in a week.  It ruled.

Best moment of this week:  Getting antibiotics (also worst time...sorry little plum, it had to be done)

Miss anything:  working out and sex, still not allowed either

Movement:  supposedly this is impossible now

Food cravings:  green smoothies

Anything making you queasy or sick:   PS3, staying up too late, anything that smells bad

Have you started to show yet:  My tummy is sticking out and depending on the time of day I have gained 3 inches to my waist.

Gender:  I'm thinking boy

Labor signs:  haha

Belly button in or out:  In, but it looks different

Wedding rings on or off:  On on on

Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy but exhausted.

Looking forward to:   Our NT scan and appointment Tuesday, 2nd Tri, and making some blue cheese dip tomorrow.   :) 



3 comments:

  1. Yay for a whole night of sleep! Makes you feel like a new woman, right? I hope your second tri energy surge is just around the corner.

    Good luck with your NT scan! Hope you have one perfect baby in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo for sleep! I swear, I have been going to bed at like 7:30 in order to get decent sleep. Even then it's not a full night's worth! Ugh.

    I'm sorry about the things you miss. =/ Hopefully they'll get you off "rest" soon! <3 Good luck on Tuesday and woot on 2nd tri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! 12 weeks!
    I hope your second trimester brings more energy! :-)

    ReplyDelete