Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm a winner!

So, today I am an Ebay ninja!

 

With a last minute sneak attack bid, I just won a Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor, along with 5 test sticks, for $48.50!  Throw in $10.40 for shipping and I think I did pretty well!   It's not new (that's a little weird?), but supposedly it is "barely used" and the seller has perfect feedback.  Woo hoo!  Plus, if buying pregnancy tests mean you're going to get KU and not need them, this almost certainly assures that I'll be getting a BFP next month and thus never use this thing.  Yes?

Here's a funny blog entry about ebay:  Raspy Wit: Why I'm Banned from eBay
     
Oh, btw.  While on ebay.  I saw this:
 Weird expensive fertility monitor I've never heard of before

and it comes with a vaginal wand.  

3 comments:

  1. That things is creeeeeeeeepy!

    Do you want a supply of Wondfo HPTs? I'd be happy to pass them along to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend! You are awesome. I have about 12 left though, so hopefully I'm good for a while. :)

      I know, isn't that thing weird? O_o

      Delete