Friday, November 9, 2012

Gettin crafty

So I sometimes like to make things....cards, jewelry, the occasional scarf (scarves are about as far as I have gone with knitting), or folk art piece.  I put a few pictures of some recent stuff at the bottom.  I don't have many pictures of what I make since I usually give them away before I think to photograph them.  I've been especially bad about this with jewelry.   

Anyways, last year there was a craft fair that I wanted to sign up for, but I vacillated on whether I'd have enough inventory for my own table until the deadline passed.     

Well, I just signed up for this year's craft fair!  Guess I better get to work... I think I'll make a bunch of Christmas cards and some jewelry.  Luckily I have a lot of Xmas themed stuff left over from last year's cards.   It would be great if I could sell food items, because I make a killer cranberry sauce!   

Maybe I can entice people to my booth with free cupcakes...?  

chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting



This Father's Day card said something like "Happy Father's Day to the leader of the pack!"
a birthday card

No comments:

Post a Comment