Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dieci Settimane

10 weeks already?!  It is hard to believe that we've known about our little olive (now kumquat [I will not think of our baby as a prune]) for almost 2 months.

Thank you all so much for your good thoughts and support.  It has been so great to have dialogue about all this crazy baby growing business.

Tomorrow we will be driving a few hours to go to a wedding.  I am looking forward to it, but poor hubby has come down with a cold.  SO...I'm not sure he'll be taking much advantage of his DD this weekend!  I think we'll still have a good time.

How far along:  10 weeks!

Total weight gain:  When I weighed myself a few days ago, I was actually down to my pre-pregnancy weight.  Go figure.  My scale must be broken.

Maternity clothes:  Hmm...not really.  I was rocking the bella band for a while when my bloat was bad, but lately I've just been wearing fat clothes.

Stretch marks:  Not any new ones.

Sleep:  Sleeping pretty good.  Some nights I wake up but not usually if I stop drinking liquids by 8 or so.

Best moment of this week:  DH was pretty cute tonight, he asked me if I had thought any more about names.  I haven't really, but if it's a girl we have tossed around the idea of naming her after our friend/honorary grandma who passed away.

Miss anything:  Running and sex.  Stupid pelvic rest. 

Movement:  Haha.  No... 

Food cravings:
  I've been trying to ignore these and force myself to eat healthy.  Luckily I have found a super tasty green smoothie recipe so I am getting lots of greens now.  I still love mac and cheese, and french fries, as always, and oranges.  But I am starting to feel less aversions.

Anything making you queasy or sickSometimes the smell of meat, onions (which I normally love), and just tiredness, especially late at night.  I haven't yakked yet though.

Have you started to show yet:  That's debatable.    I'm definitely not flaunting the blump as of yet, it's not flattering.

Gender:  I'm thinking boy but DH is really hoping for a girl.

Labor signs: noooo

Belly button in or out:
  in!

Wedding rings on or off: 
On!

Happy or moody most of the time:
   Right now, moody.  Tomorrow, happy.  I am especially grateful my spotting has been gone for two weeks now!

Looking forward to:
  Our next appointment February 5.  We will do an u/s as part of 1st Tri screening.  I am hoping we will have a good N/T scan, that would be a big relief.  Until then I sort of want a doppler RIGHT NOW but I don't think it would be good for me.  ;)


Well, that was a little novella.  Thank you for reading if you got this far.  I think this lady's face is hilarious.



Please know I am thinking of you ladies, and sending you big hugs!

<3 

3 comments:

  1. 10 weeks!! Woohoo!! Coming along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for 10 weeks and no more spotting! I hear you on the pelvic rest thing; it really does suck.

    ReplyDelete