Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hello Fetus

I am 8 weeks today! Just two more days till the "viability ultrasound."

The title of this week on the silly WTE app is "Goodbye Embryo, Hello Fetus." This makes me think of a new Sanrio character, Hello Fetus, and what sorts of wonderful erasers and book bags could be designed with shim. Hands off, Sanrio, I'm taking this one to the bank.

Yesterday we flew home. Luckily all our flights went so well, we even arrived early! Today I feel...less than ideal. I am in a terrible mood, I am exhausted, my brain is in a fog, and I could barely eat this morning but now it's better. All I can say is it must be a good sign that I feel like this!

DH has been super sweet and helpful, bringing me things and doing laundry! I love him. Also, our fur baby has been super sweet and snugly. Sorry to not have more exciting updates!

I miss the TTGP ladies. I am still stalking youse and sending many good vibes.

Off to drink some ginger ale...



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you feel better soon!
      ::I creepy stalk the Aug13 BMB for all you TTGP grads <3::

      ETA: Edit words

      Delete
    2. Yay, thank you Cole! I love when you stalk our BMB, you bring some much needed ColeRoseness. xo

      Delete
  2. Good luck at your u/s. Can't wait to see a pic of your little peanut :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sun! I can't wait to see the peanut, too! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm still stick too friend. Hope you get better soon! I read the the baby isn't considered a fetus until 11 weeks? I have the WTE app too and it keeps bumping my a week ahead than what I am. You having that issue too btw?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, you are still sick! I was thinking you were feeling better. :( Hmm, not sure about the 11 weeks fetus thing. Maybe WTE makes up their own rules. Yes, they bump me a week ahead too! It is kind of annoying, but part of me wonders if they consider you in the 9th week if you're past week 8. Like with centuries. I doubt that tho, I'm sure it's just screwed up. ;) Hope you start feeling better soon!

      Delete