Monday, January 14, 2013

9 weeks!

9 weeks and 1 day today! This week's "fruit" is green olive, which makes me think of Italy, which makes me think of Lucca.

I've been feeling ok, no severe nausea, no puking thankfully. DH has been cooking for us a lot this last week, which has been really sweet. As long as I accept I need more rest right now and try to not overdo it, things are ok. Don't get me wrong, I'm exhausted a lot, but it's not so bad. Most excellently, I have not had any spotting for over a week! It's about time to clean out my closet. Luckily I have a few pairs of pants that are still working, but I'm definitely getting rounder. Skirts and dresses are my friends.

Next weekend we are going to a wedding - should be fun! The only thing I have that fits and is sort of appropriate is a LBD. Hopefully it's ok I'm wearing black to their wedding! It's an evening swanky black tie affair. This will be the first wedding DH and I have attended together, and I'm looking forward to a little trip.

Today I got to hold my neighbor's new little girl - she is 6 weeks old. It's really great there are so many new babies in the neighborhood right now. This was saddening to me at times before, but now I feel excited to be around so many other Moms my age. I am usually the person who declines holding the baby, so this was especially sweet.

Thank you for all your good wishes. I am still stalking you guys on your blogs, TTGP, and other boards. I'm sending all manner of prayers and good vibes for where you are in your TTC expedition/roller coaster, and where you wish to be.

<3





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your olive! 9 weeks already?!? Yayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally blog stalking you from a real PC where I can actually comment :)

    I think the LBD is 100% appropriate - that's pretty much my standard wedding attire. Glad you're feeling well! I love the olive pic from the u/s!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jersey! I'm happy to hear some good input for the LBD. Glad you're feeling well too! :)

      Delete