Saturday, January 26, 2013

Movie Marathon

Eleven weeks today! We have a fig now! Presently I have DH's cold, but am still doing well(ish). But that means this is not going to be the best post, because my brain is mush. I've been in zombie/minimalist mode since Monday.

We had a great time at the wedding last weekend, and the LBD worked out great. It was special to support and celebrate such a truly lovely couple, in a beautiful locale too.



Just a week and change until our NT scan and we're out of First Tri. Come on Second Tri! I still think we're having a boy but we haven't decided if we'll find out. We probably will...? I am also worried something will go wrong before then and I won't know, but I have no logical reason to worry that.

DH has been so helpful and supportive, it calms my mind to see these little ways that show he'll be a great Daddy. He made us the best pancakes this morning. Mmmm. Then he actually *suggested* watching The Last Unicorn last night, because he wanted insight into my childhood. Haha. Love that movie. I have it all memorized I think.

Today we saw Frankenweenie. It is incredibly entertaining. And impressive! Highly recommend, if you like Tim Burton.

Thank you for all the kind thoughts. Please know I am sending good vibes to you all. And remember, be wary of rousing a wizard's wrath. Haha. Or, at least wary of a hubby's cold. Or, most importantly, be wary of my silly 80s movie references that slip out in weak moments. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment