Sunday, December 23, 2012

6 weeks: Sweet pea!

Things have been good here. Hubby arrived last night and everything is better with him around. We laugh more together, it's great.

Since I started the prometrium a couple days ago, I have been spotting less. Also, I have been feeling a little queasy at times so I'm going to take that as a good sign too!

I managed to rearrange our plane tix, and my in-laws aren't upset. They are excited for our news and have actually said they'd keep quiet until February. I don't believe MIL will, but it's nice of them to say! They have also not swamped me (yet) with phone calls or emails about deformed kittens. PTL.

D is resting comfortably at hospice.

Tomorrow my brother gets here!

A silly alarming thing almost happened: I was messing around on TB trying to load the full site on my iPhone. It wouldn't load and the next thing that popped up was a potential Facebook status that posted my pregnancy ticker! Aargh! Luckily it didn't post, but I have no idea how that happened.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with their families! <3

Merrrrrrry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment