Sunday, December 9, 2012

The waiting is the best part, said no one ever.

I am posting this from my phone, I hope it works!

Today I told my family and they were very excited! Tomorrow I tell D. If I were to m/c, I have decided we are not telling her because she won't be around long enough to know. She told my Mom she could die in peace if she knew I was pregnant, and I am prepared to fake it a bit if it comes to that (which it won't x 1000).

After hours flying with maybe too much brooding time, I'm not feeling so positive right now. I got serious 2nd thoughts before telling my family again. What if they have to be disappointed all over again, etc. I hope my "feelings" are meaningless? I'm probably just bummin because I miss DH. I hope my negative vibes are powerless. I believe in you, little poppyseed! I am going to test again tomorrow. Hopefully I'll see some darker lines, and my excellent test results will be in!

On the bright side, the trip went smoothly and it's great to see the fam. Feeling more in the Xmas Spirit. And more of the lovely TTGP ladies are KU! This is wonderful wonderful news! :)

3 comments:

  1. So many ttgp ladies are KU! You have some great company on the August board! I could tell you not to worry/stress, but it's natural and normal. Just try to balance it out with some positivity and optimism! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're going to be able to share your happy news with your friend! The worries are 100% normal. Just keep swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! :::continues backstroke::: :)

    ReplyDelete