Monday, December 10, 2012

More lambas bread

Today I got to tell our dear family friend that I'm KU! She was so happy, and said it was the answer to her prayers, that now she could go. She was really brightened by the news, and although it is rough to see her suffering, I'm so thankful I could be here and share this with her. We love her so much.

My wondfo line is darker today. I am 4 wks 2 days, about 16 DPO? I can see a clear progression with the wondfos but the FRERs have not been my friends. They have gotten slightly darker but not a ton. WTF. As well as I think I know my cycle I could be a day or so off on O day, so who knows. FRER can suck it. I only have one of those left so I think I'll save it till I'm 5 wks. Then it better give me a freaking dark line, haha, or else!

My Mom was so cute today. She said she wanted to buy me my first maternity top or maternity jeans. She keeps saying mushy stuff like what good parents DH and I will be. ;)

I called the Dr to get my b/w results. The office said the results were in, but the Dr hasn't reviewed them and would call me back today. Haha, that didn't happen! Maybe tomorrow. I'm thinking it's a good sign she's making my anxious arse wait. I'm fortunate that people have been so supportive, and it helps to see other KU ladies have similar concerns.

It has been so nice to be home, with family, play with three dogs. I even got to watch a live webcast of DH's field exercise! Tomorrow I'm looking forward to my good old flat running route and some aural junk food. :) Also a piano reunion. And WEDNESDAY: the new Fresh Market opens!!!! Ahhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment