Friday, December 28, 2012

La plage

Our dear friend finally ended her battle with cancer. She passed away on Christmas Day at noon. Her service is tomorrow. I'm grateful she doesn't have to suffer anymore, but it sucks. It's very hard for my Mom especially. I wanted to take a picture of one of her paintings and put it in here but that makes me sad. She loved the beach so I'll put that picture instead.

DH left to visit his family today. It is very cold there. They will do many activities.

We took a nice drive out to the beach yesterday. It was beautiful!

I'm still spotting about every day or so. It's kind of expected now so it isn't bothering me as much...I do wish I knew the cause and hope I'll get some good answers or reassurance at my appointment when we get home.

I've been feeling bleh off and on. Nausea I guess, but it feels more like when I have motion sickness. It is odd. But that is ok! It is worth it!

Also, my boobs are becoming large. Or in my husband's words, "like a pregnant stripper. " lol ;) I love him. He has been so supportive and sweet, bringing me tea and making me smile.

Looking forward to my u/s a week from Tuesday. And 7 weeks as of tomorrow!


5 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry about your friend. Good luck at your u/s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss!
    FX for amazing news at your u/s - sending lots of prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry for your loss. Sill sending lots of T&p'S your way. Hope you find out the cause and everything goes well at your appointment. Yay for 7 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, guys! You all are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry about your friend. Sending lots of positive vibes, T&Ps and all that at your appointment. FX for you lady!

    ReplyDelete