Thursday, December 6, 2012

Turn it till it's turned out

Okay, don't judge, here is a selection from my shamelessly obnoxious running mix!  :)

Today I am feeling better and more centered.  Worrying is not going to change anything, so I have decided that I am going to operate from a place of positivity.  (as much as possible anyway! :)  I think it is good that DH has been gone a few days, because it has given me time to get my head on straight and breathe.  I know that I will set the tone for how he thinks of this pregnancy, and I want a happy, grateful, joyous vibe in this house.  He is a very positive, laid-back person anyways, and I'm so excited to share this news with him tonight!

So with that in mind, I went for a run this morning!  It went really well, actually.  These last couple weeks I have been getting back in my groove, and it was satisfying to see that I am getting up the (small) hills now!  I did take it easy and made sure not to get squinty-eyed. 

I took more tests this morning and ... drumroll...
  
Still pregopatamus!!!

The HPT on the bottom is from today, 3 weeks 5 days!
I held a card over the top one, it is even more yellow.  The FRER are still pretty hard to read, but once again the wondfos show their worth.  They are still pretty faint but I think I see a darkening trend!



So what I'm thinking I will do this evening after DH gets home and settled in a bit is tell him I have an early Xmas present for him!  I happened to have this really nice box from a bday present I got this year.  So...  I think I'll put the digi from this morning in the box and watch him open it!  I think he'll be surprised. 






Speaking of news, he just texted me and has found out he is selected for Major!  Hooray!  This is a big deal too.  So we will have lots to celebrate tonight!  Good thing I got a bottle of sparkling cider!  I'll let you know how it goes.  :)

Thank you again for all your good vibes, sticky thoughts, and prayers.  I truly feel blessed to know such awesome ladies and you guys always put a smile on my face! 

3 comments: