Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another day another double?

I hope so anyway! For once I did not test today. I think it's only the 3rd time I haven't, lol. Hopeless HPTaholic. The thought even faintly crossed my mind that if you pretended to be spotting, you could perhaps get another beta check. I wonder if anyone has ever done that. I probably shouldn't joke about that.

I've been so zonked today. My run this morning was rough and did not give me energy like normal. By 1 pm I was yearning for a nap.

Tonight my Mom is staying with our friend so she doesn't have to be alone. I hope she makes it until her kids come in to town.

In other news, the puppies are being super clingy. I think they know something's up. It's nice! Nothing like a warm Beast Friend to keep you company.




No comments:

Post a Comment